Residential property price segments and mortgage finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinghan, Christina, 2018. "Macroprudential Measures and Irish Mortgage Lending: Insights from H1 2018," Financial Stability Notes 8/FS/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Lydon, Reamonn & McCann, Fergal, 2017. "The income distribution and the Irish mortgage market," Economic Letters 05/EL/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Crowe, Christopher & Dell’Ariccia, Giovanni & Igan, Deniz & Rabanal, Pau, 2013.
"How to deal with real estate booms: Lessons from country experiences,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 300-319.
- Pau Rabanal & Christopher W. Crowe & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Deniz O Igan, 2011. "How to Deal with Real Estate Booms; Lessons from Country Experiences," IMF Working Papers 11/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Kinghan, Christina & Lyons, Paul & Mazza, Elena, 2018. "Macroprudential Measures and Irish Mortgage Lending: An Overview of 2017," Financial Stability Notes 1/FS/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kinghan, Christina, 2018. "Macroprudential Measures and Irish Mortgage Lending: Insights from H1 2018," Financial Stability Notes 08-18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kinghan, Christina & Lyons, Paul & Mazza, Elena, 2018. "Macroprudential Measures and Irish Mortgage Lending: An Overview of 2017," Financial Stability Notes 01-18, Central Bank of Ireland.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2019-03-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:fsnote:11/fs/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.