Ownership Unbuilding in Electricity Markets - A Social Cost Benefit Analysis of the German TSO'S
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bataille, Marc & Steinmetz, Alexander & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2014.
"Screening instruments for monitoring market power in wholesale electricity markets: Lessons from applications in Germany,"
DICE Discussion Papers
150, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bataille, Marc & Steinmetz, Alexander & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2014. "Screening instruments for monitoring market power in wholesale electricity markets: Lessons from applications in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-048, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsunbundling; electricity; networks; regulation; competition;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-09-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2008-09-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2008-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2008-09-05 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2008-09-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .