Report NEP-EEC-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Nitschka, 2008. "Idiosyncratic Consumption Risk and Predictability of the Carry Trade Premium: Euro Area Evidence," IEW - Working Papers 387, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Balli, Faruk & Sorensen, Bent E., 2007. "Risk Sharing among OECD and EU Countries: The Role of Capital Gains, Capital Income, Transfers, and Saving," MPRA Paper 10223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Nitschka, 2008. "The Risk Premium on the Euro Area Market Portfolio: The Role of Real Estate," IEW - Working Papers 385, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Konstantin Kholodilin & Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2008. "Assessing the Impact of the ECB's Monetary Policy on the Stock Markets: A Sectoral View," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 814, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Werner Hölzl, 2008. "Is the R&D Behaviour of Fast Growing SMEs Different? Evidence from CIS III Data for 16 Countries," WIFO Working Papers 327, WIFO.
- Jolanda Hessels, 2008. "Overcoming Resource-Constraints through Internationalization? An Empirical Analysis of European SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200806, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Rob Rusconi, 2008. "National Annuity Markets: Features and Implications," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 24, OECD Publishing.
- Brunekreeft, G., 2008. "Ownership Unbuilding in Electricity Markets - A Social Cost Benefit Analysis of the German TSO'S," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0833, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Niels Bosma & Kashifa Suddle & Veronique Schutjens, 2008. "Whither a flat ladscape? Regional differences in Entrepreneurship in the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200805, EIM Business and Policy Research.