Winners and Losers in the Global Financial Crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 130 Faculty Office Building, P.O. Box 22363, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602|
Phone: (801) 422-2859
Fax: (801) 422-0194
Web page: https://economics.byu.edu/Pages/MacroLab/Home.aspx
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1997.
"I just ran four million regressions,"
Economics Working Papers
201, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005.
"Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery,"
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Growth Dynamics; The Myth of Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 05/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Oh, Hyunseung & Reis, Ricardo, 2012.
"Targeted transfers and the fiscal response to the great recession,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(S), pages S50-S64.
- Hyunseung Oh & Ricardo Reis, 2011. "Targeted Transfers and the Fiscal Response to the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 16775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oh, Hyunseung & Reis, Ricardo, 2011. "Targeted transfers and the fiscal response to the great recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 8239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 2010.
"Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes versus Spending,"
in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 24, pages 35-68
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 2009. "Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes Versus Spending," NBER Working Papers 15438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2012.
"Deep Recessions, Fast Recoveries, and Financial Crises: Evidence from the American Record,"
NBER Working Papers
18194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2012. "Deep recessions, fast recoveries, and financial crises: evidence from the American record," Working Paper 1214, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Stijn Claessens & Luc Laeven & Deniz O Igan & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2010. "Lessons and Policy Implications from the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 10/44, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:byu:byumcl:201203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kerk Phillips)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.