True Investment-GDP Ratio in a World Economy with Investment in Information & Communication Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Welfens & Jens Perret, 2014.
"Information & communication technology and true real GDP: economic analysis and findings for selected countries,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 5-27, February.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Jens K. Perret, 2014. "Information & Communication Technology and True Real GDP: Economic Analysis and Findings for Selected Countries," EIIW Discussion paper disbei193, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Guido Baldi & Ferdinand Fichtner & Claus Michelsen & Malte Rieth, 2014. "Schwache Investitionen dämpfen Wachstum in Europa," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(27), pages 637-651.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; Investment; ICT; Employment; Imbalances;
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.