Explaining oil price dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dées, Stéphane & Gasteuil, Audrey & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Mann, Michael, 2008. "Assessing the factors behind oil price changes," Working Paper Series 855, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balázs Lengyel, 2010. "The Hungarian ICT sector – a comparative CEE perspective with special emphasis on structural change," EIIW Discussion paper disbei183, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Paul Welfens & Jens Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010.
"Global economic sustainability indicator: analysis and policy options for the Copenhagen process,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 153-185, August.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Jens K. Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010. "Global Economic Sustainability Indicator: Analysis and Policy Options for the Copenhagen Process," EIIW Discussion paper disbei174, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2011. "Atomstromkosten und -risiken: Haftpflichtfragen und Optionen rationaler Wirtschaftspolitik," EIIW Discussion paper disbei190, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
More about this item
KeywordsHotelling rule; price dynamic; oil; non-renewables resource;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.