Russia's Integration into the World Economy: An Interjurisdictional Competition View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marek Dabrowski & Radzislawa Gortat, 2002. "Political Determinants of Economic Reforms in Former Communist Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0242, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Baer, Werner & Cavalcanti, Tiago & Silva, Peri, 2002. "Economic integration without policy coordination: the case of Mercosur," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 269-291, September.
- Sonin, Konstantin, 2003.
"Why the rich may favor poor protection of property rights,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 715-731, December.
- Konstantin Sonin, 2002. "Why the Rich May Favor Poor Protection of Property Rights," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 544, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Konstantin Sonin, 2003. "Why the Rich May Favor Poor Protection of Property Rights," Working Papers w0022, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; Russia; interjurisdictional competition;
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .