Tax Haven Activities and the Tax Liabilities of Multinational Groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc & Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2008.
"Capital structure and international debt shifting,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 80-118, April.
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc & Nicodème, Gaëtan, 2006. "Capital Structure and International Debt Shifting," CEPR Discussion Papers 5882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2007. "Capital Structure and International Debt Shifting," Working Papers CEB 07-015.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2006. "Capital structure and international debt shifting," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 263, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Luc Laeven & Harry Huizinga & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2007. "Capital Structure and International Debt Shifting," IMF Working Papers 07/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Altshuler, Rosanne & Grubert, Harry, 2003.
"Repatriation taxes, repatriation strategies and multinational financial policy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 73-107, January.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert, 2001. "Repatriation Taxes, Repatriation Strategies and Multinational Financial Policy," NBER Working Papers 8144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert, 2002. "Repatriation Taxes, Repatriation Strategies and Multinational Financial Policy," Departmental Working Papers 200009, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2008.
"What problems and opportunities are created by tax havens?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 661-679, winter.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2008. "What Problems and Opportunities are Created by Tax Havens?," Working Papers 0820, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlefa:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:199:p:31-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hebous, Shafik & Lipatov, Vilen, 2014. "A journey from a corruption port to a tax haven," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 739-754.
- Shafik Hebous, 2014. "Money at the Docks of Tax Havens: A Guide," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 70(3), pages 458-485, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Income Tax; Multinationals; Profit shifting; Tax Havens;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-11-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2009-11-07 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-11-07 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:btx:wpaper:0925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dongxian Guo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbsoxuk.html .