Nichtbezug von Sozialhilfe: Regionale Unterschiede und die Bedeutung von sozialen Normen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moffitt, Robert, 1983. "An Economic Model of Welfare Stigma," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1023-1035, December.
- Sandra Contzen, 2015. "«Wir sind nicht arm»! Diskursive Konstruktionen von Armut von Schweizer Bauernfamilien," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 8(1), pages 60-69.
- Virginia Hernanz & Franck Malherbet & Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Take-Up of Welfare Benefits in OECD Countries: A Review of the Evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Koller, Manuel & Stahel, Werner A., 2011. "Sharpening Wald-type inference in robust regression for small samples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 2504-2515, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Heikki Viitamäki, 2007.
"How tight are safety-nets in Nordic countries? : evidence from Finnish register data,"
200712, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervollz & Heikki Viitamäkix, 2007. "How Tight are Safety-Nets in Nordic Countries? Evidence from Finnish Register Data," Working Papers 200727, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Immervoll, Herwig & Viitamäki, Heikki, 2007. "How Tight Are Safety-Nets in Nordic Countries? Evidence from Finnish Register Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3004, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Momi Dahan & Udi Nisan, 2010.
"The effect of benefits level on take-up rates: evidence from a natural experiment,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(2), pages 151-173, April.
- Momi Dahan & Udi Nisan, 2007. "The Effect of Benefits Level on Take-up Rates: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1885, CESifo.
- Blasco, Sylvie & Fontaine, Francois, 2021. "Unemployment Duration and the Take-up of Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 14038, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Terracol, Antoine, 2009.
"Guaranteed minimum income and unemployment duration in France,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 171-182, April.
- Antoine Terracol, 2009. "Guaranteed minimum income and unemployment duration in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00607219, HAL.
- Antoine Terracol, 2009. "Guaranteed minimum income and unemployment duration in France," Post-Print hal-00607219, HAL.
- Antoine Terracol, 2009. "Guaranteed minimum income and unemployment duration in France," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-00607219, HAL.
- David Ribar, 2014. "How to improve participation in social assistance programs," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 104-104, December.
- Pellizzari, Michele, 2006.
"Unemployment duration and the interactions between unemployment insurance and social assistance,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 773-798, December.
- Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Unemployment Duration and the Interactions Between Unemployment Insurance and Social Assistance," Working Papers 272, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Zantomio, Francesca, 2008. "The route to take-up: raising incentives or lowering barriers?," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-35, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Edwin Fourrier-Nicolai, 2020.
"How Family Transfers Crowd-out Social Assistance in Germany,"
AMSE Working Papers
2023, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Edwin Fourrier-Nicolai, 2020. "How Family Transfers Crowd-out Social Assistance in Germany," Working Papers halshs-02874852, HAL.
- Sylvain Chareyron, 2015. "Take-up of social assistance benefits: The case of homeless Take-up of Social Assistance Benefits: The Case of Homeless," Working Papers hal-01292107, HAL.
- Momi Dahan & Udi Nisan, 2006. "Low Take-up Rates: The Role of Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 1829, CESifo.
- Oliver Hümbelin & Lukas Hobi & Robert Fluder, 2021. "Rich Cities, Poor Countryside? Social Structure of the Poor and Poverty Risks in Urban and Rural Places in an Affluent Country. An Administrative Data based Analysis using Random Forest," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 40, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences, revised 10 Nov 2021.
- Friedrichsen, Jana & König, Tobias & Schmacker, Renke, 2016.
"Welfare stigma in the lab: Evidence of social signaling,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior
SP II 2016-208, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Jana Friedrichsen & Tobias König & Renke Schmacker, 2017. "Welfare Stigma in the Lab: Evidence of Social Signaling," CESifo Working Paper Series 6519, CESifo.
- B. Boutchenik & R. Lardeux, 2020. "The Take-Up of Unemployment Benefit Extensions," Documents de Travail de l'Insee - INSEE Working Papers g2020-02, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques.
- Sylvain Chareyron, 2016. "Le non-recours aux aides sociales sous conditions de ressources," Erudite Ph.D Dissertations, Erudite, number ph16-01 edited by Yannick L'Horty & François Legendre, Winter.
- Dalit Contini & Matteo Richiardi, 2009. "Welfare stigma with decreasing employability," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 90, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Heikki Viitamäki, 2012.
"No claim, no pain. Measuring the non-take-up of social assistance using register data,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(3), pages 375-395, September.
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Heikki Viitamäki, 2009. "No claim, no pain - measuring the non-take-up of social assistance using register data," Working Papers 200931, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Immervoll, Herwig & Viitamäki, Heikki, 2010. "No Claim, No Pain: Measuring the Non-Take-up of Social Assistance Using Register Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5355, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephen Whelan, 2010. "The take-up of means-tested income support," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 847-875, December.
- Sylvie Blasco, 2010.
"Le non recours à un système d'assurance chômage avec politiques actives d'emploi,"
Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 1-25.
- Sylvie Blasco, 2010. "Le non recours à un système d’assurance chômage avec politiques actives d’emploi," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 192(1), pages 1-25.
- Dayanand S. Manoli & Nicholas Turner, 2014. "Nudges and Learning: Evidence from Informational Interventions for Low-Income Taxpayers," NBER Working Papers 20718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denis Anne, 2019. "Aides à la mobilité et insertion sociale," Erudite Ph.D Dissertations, Erudite, number ph19-03 edited by Yannick L'Horty, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsNichtbezug; Sozialhilfe; Schweiz; Stigma; Armut; Steuerdaten;
All these keywords.
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2016-05-21 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bss:wpaper:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.sowi.unibe.ch/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ben Jann (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.sowi.unibe.ch/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.