Sharpening Wald-type inference in robust regression for small samples
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea N. Kiss & Pamela S. Barr, 2015. "New venture strategic adaptation: The interplay of belief structures and industry context," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1245-1263, August.
- Krüger, Jens J. & Rhiel, Mathias, 2016. "Determinants of ICT infrastructure: A cross-country statistical analysis," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 228, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Viktoria Öllerer & Andreas Alfons & Christophe Croux, 2016. "The shooting S-estimator for robust regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 829-844, September.
- Clemens B. Fell & Cornelius J. König, 2016. "Is there a gender difference in scientific collaboration? A scientometric examination of co-authorships among industrial–organizational psychologists," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(1), pages 113-141, July.
- Oliver Hümbelin, 2016. "Nichtbezug von Sozialhilfe: Regionale Unterschiede und die Bedeutung von sozialen Normen," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 21, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences, revised 26 Oct 2016.
- Jens J. Krüger, 2016. "Radar scanning the world production frontier," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 1-13, August.
- Jens J. Krüger, 2017. "Revisiting the world technology frontier: a directional distance function approach," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 67-95, March.
- Conradt, Sarah & Bokusheva, Raushan & Finger, Robert & Kussaiynov, Talgat, 0. "Yield Trend Estimation in the Presence of Farm Heterogeneity and Non-linear Technological Change," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
- Mikołaj Szołtysek & Radoslaw Poniat & Siegfried Gruber & Sebastian Klüsener, 2016. "The Patriarchy Index: a new measure of gender and generational inequalities in the past," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2016-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Li, J. & Nott, D.J. & Fan, Y. & Sisson, S.A., 2017. "Extending approximate Bayesian computation methods to high dimensions via a Gaussian copula model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 77-89.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0679-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:26:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10260-017-0380-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morgan, Peter & Regis, Paulo José & Salike, Nimesh, 2015. "LTV policy as a macroprudential tool: The case of residential mortgage loans in Asia," RIEI Working Papers 2015-03, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Soukissian, Takvor H. & Karathanasi, Flora E., 2016. "On the use of robust regression methods in wind speed assessment," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1287-1298.
- Martin, Ryan & Han, Zhen, 2016. "A semiparametric scale-mixture regression model and predictive recursion maximum likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 75-85.
More about this item
KeywordsMM-estimator Robust regression Robust inference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:8:p:2504-2515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.