Unemployment Hysteresis in Canada: An Approach Based on Long-Memory Time Series Models
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 500 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 3A1|
Phone: (905) 688-5550 3325
Fax: (905) 988-9388
Web page: https://brocku.ca/economics/
More information through EDIRC
- Andréa Zaitune Curi & Naércio Aquino Menezes-Filho, 2005.
"A Relação Entre O Desempenho Escolar E Os Salários No Brasil,"
Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
158, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Curi, Andréa Zaitune & Menezes Filho, N. A., 2006. "A Relação entre o Desempenho Escolar e os Salários no Brasil," Insper Working Papers wpe_51, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Maggie E. C. Jones & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Micha Ksawery Popiel, 2014. "A fractionally cointegrated VAR analysis of economic voting and political support," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1078-1130, November.
- Maggie E.C. Jones & Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen & Michal Ksawery Popiel, 2014. "A fractionally cointegrated VAR analysis of economic voting and political support," Working Papers 1326, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Maggie E. C. Jones & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Michael Ksawery Popiel, 2014. "A fractionally cointegrated VAR analysis of economic voting and political support," CREATES Research Papers 2014-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "Envy, guilt, and the Phillips curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 69-84.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2012. "Envy, guilt, and the Phillips curve," Economics Working Papers 2012-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2012. "Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve," CEPR Discussion Papers 8796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2012. "Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve," IZA Discussion Papers 6302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2012. "Envy, guilt, and the Phillips curve," Kiel Working Papers 1754, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Steffen Ahrens & Dennis Snower, 2012. "Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve," CESifo Working Paper Series 3717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koustas, Zisimos, 1998. "Canadian Evidence on Long-Run Neutrality Propositions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 397-411, April.
- Koustas, Z., 1996. "Canadian Evidence on Long-Run Neutrality Propositions," Papers 1996-04, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Koustas, Z., 1996. "Canadian Evidence on Long-Run Neutrality Propositions," Working Papers 1996-04, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Tsangyao Chang & Kuei-Chiu Lee & Chien-Chung Nieh & Ching-Chun Wei, 2005. "An empirical note on testing hysteresis in unemployment for ten European countries: panel SURADF approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(14), pages 881-886.
- Mohamed Boutahar & Imene Mootamri & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2007. "An exponential FISTAR model applied to the US real effective exchange rate," Working Papers halshs-00353836, HAL.
- van Dijk, Dick & Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard, 2002. "A nonlinear long memory model, with an application to US unemployment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 135-165, October.
- Emanuela Marrocu, 2006. "An Investigation of the Effects of Data Transformation on Nonlinearity," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 801-820, November.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003. "Testing and Estimating Persistence in Canadian Unemployment," Econometrics 0311004, EconWPA.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2005. "Testing for persistence in aggregate and sectoral Canadian unemployment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(14), pages 893-898.
- Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2008. "Spurious Regression," MPRA Paper 59008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magnus Gustavsson & Par Osterholm, 2006. "Hysteresis and non-linearities in unemployment rates," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(9), pages 545-548.
- Barışık, Salih & Cevik, Emrah Ismail, 2009. "Hysteresis in unemployment: evidence from sector-specific unemployment in Turkey," MPRA Paper 71483, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- O. Mikhail & C. J. Eberwein & J. Handa, 2006. "Estimating persistence in Canadian unemployment: evidence from a Bayesian ARFIMA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(15), pages 1809-1819.
- Alessandra Spremolla, 2001. "Persistencia en el Desempleo de Uruguay," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 38(113), pages 73-89.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brk:wpaper:1994-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Francois Lamarche)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed