Propping up Europe?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Schiliro, 2014.
"Changes in Eurozone Governance after the Crisis and the Issue of Growth,"
International Journal of Social Science Studies,
Redfame publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 110-119, April.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2013. "Changes in the Eurozone governance after the crisis and the issue of growth," MPRA Paper 51458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Guntram B. Wolff, . "EU-IMF assistance to euro area countries: an early assessment," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 779.
- Tröger, Tobias, 2013.
"The Single Supervisory Mechanism - Panacea or Quack Banking Regulation? Preliminary assessment of the evolving regime for the prudential supervision of banks with ECB involvement,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
73, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2014. "The single supervisory mechanism - Panacea of quack banking regulation? Preliminary assessment of the evolving regime for the prudential supervision of banks with ECB involvement," SAFE Working Paper Series 27 [rev.], Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2013. "The single supervisory mechanism - Panacea of quack banking regulation? Preliminary assessment of the evolving regime for the prudential supervision of banks with ECB involvement," SAFE Working Paper Series 27, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Arnold, Ivo J.M. & Soederhuizen, Beau, 2018. "Bank stability and refinancing operations during the crisis: Which way causality?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 79-89.
- Daniele SCHILIR, 2013.
"Hans Werner Sinn and Timo Wollmershaeuser s Target Loans Current Account Balances and Capital Flows The ECB s Rescue Faciliy A Comment,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 66-69.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Hans Werner Sinn and Timo Wollmershaeuser’s target loans, current account balances and capital flows: the ECB’s rescue facility. A comment," MPRA Paper 48075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EEC-2012-05-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-05-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-05-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.