Fuzzy approach to supply chain management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Y. & Frizelle, G. & Efstathiou, J., 2007. "A study on the cost of operational complexity in customer-supplier systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 217-229, March.
- Martinez-Olvera, Cesar, 2008. "Entropy as an assessment tool of supply chain information sharing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 405-417, February.
- Chang, Sheng-Lin & Wang, Reay-Chen & Wang, Shih-Yuan, 2006. "Applying fuzzy linguistic quantifier to select supply chain partners at different phases of product life cycle," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 348-359, April.
- Shuiabi, Eyas & Thomson, Vince & Bhuiyan, Nadia, 2005. "Entropy as a measure of operational flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 696-707, September.
- Petrovic, Dobrila & Roy, Rajat & Petrovic, Radivoj, 1999. "Supply chain modelling using fuzzy sets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 443-453, March.
- Jaroslava Smolová, 2009. "Analysis of metrics used for storage process evaluation," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 12(3), pages 111-118.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply Chain; Fuzzy Sets; Fuzzy Measures; Fuzzy Entropy;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boh:wpaper:01_2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Pech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efjcucz.html .