Fuzzy approach to supply chain management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Y. & Frizelle, G. & Efstathiou, J., 2007. "A study on the cost of operational complexity in customer-supplier systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 217-229, March.
- Martinez-Olvera, Cesar, 2008. "Entropy as an assessment tool of supply chain information sharing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 405-417, February.
- Chang, Sheng-Lin & Wang, Reay-Chen & Wang, Shih-Yuan, 2006. "Applying fuzzy linguistic quantifier to select supply chain partners at different phases of product life cycle," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 348-359, April.
- Shuiabi, Eyas & Thomson, Vince & Bhuiyan, Nadia, 2005. "Entropy as a measure of operational flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 696-707, September.
- Petrovic, Dobrila & Roy, Rajat & Petrovic, Radivoj, 1999. "Supply chain modelling using fuzzy sets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 443-453, March.
- Jaroslava Smolová, 2009. "Analysis of metrics used for storage process evaluation," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 12(3), pages 111-118.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply Chain; Fuzzy Sets; Fuzzy Measures; Fuzzy Entropy;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boh:wpaper:01_2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Pech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efjcucz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.