Evaluating one-way and two-way cluster-robust covariance matrix estimates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher F Baum & Austin Nichols & Mark E Schaffer, 2010. "Evaluating one-way and two-way cluster-robust covariance matrix estimates," BOS10 Stata Conference 11, Stata Users Group.
- Christopher F Baum & Austin Nichols & Mark E Schaffer, 2011. "Evaluating one-way and two-way cluster–robust covariance matrix estimates," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2011 02, Stata Users Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:10:p:2061-2079 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo Baquero & Malika Hamadi & Andréas Heinen, 2012.
"Competition, loan rates and information dispersion in microcredit markets,"
ESMT Research Working Papers
ESMT-12-02, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- AndrÃ©as Heinen & M. Hamadi & Guillermo Baquero, 2013. "Competition, Loan Rates and Information Dispersion in Microcredit Markets," Working Paper CRENoS 201314, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Tim Friehe & Markus Pannenberg & Michael Wedow, 2015.
"Let Bygones be Bygones? Socialist Regimes and Personalities in Germany,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5440, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tim Friehe & Markus Pannenberg & Michael Wedow, 2015. "Let Bygones Be Bygones? Socialist Regimes and Personalities in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 776, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Abebe, Gumataw K. & Bijman, Jos & Kemp, Ron & Omta, Onno & Tsegaye, Admasu, 2013. "Contract farming configuration: Smallholders’ preferences for contract design attributes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 14-24.
- Mauer, David C. & Wang, Song & Wang, Xiao & Zhang, Yilei, 2015. "Global diversification and IPO returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 436-456.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2012. "A ï¿½Human Growthï¿½ Perspective on Organizational Resources and Firm Performance," Department of Economics Working Papers 1209, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:usug10:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.