Multiple test procedures and smile plots
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Newson, 2000. "A program for saving a model fit as a dataset," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(49).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ucp:jlabec:doi:10.1086/690652 is not listed on IDEAS
- Günther Fink & Margaret McConnell & Sebastian Vollmer, 2014.
"Testing for heterogeneous treatment effects in experimental data: false discovery risks and correction procedures,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 44-57, January.
- Fink, Günther & McConnell, Margaret & Vollmer, Sebastian, 2011. "Testing for Heterogeneous Treatment Effects in Experimental Data: False Discovery Risks and Correction Procedures," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-477, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dunsch, Felipe A. & Evans, David K. & Eze-Ajoku, Ezinne & Macis, Mario, 2017.
"Management, Supervision, and Health Care: A Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felipe A. Dunsch & David K. Evans & Ezinne Eze-Ajoku & Mario Macis, 2017. "Management, Supervision, and Health Care: A Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cubi-Molla, P. & Shah, K.K & Garside, J. & Herdman, M. & Devlin, N., 2017. "Age and Utilities: Issues for HTA," Research Papers 001830, Office of Health Economics.
- Michael J. Kottelenberg & Steven F. Lehrer, 2017.
"Targeted or Universal Coverage? Assessing Heterogeneity in the Effects of Universal Child Care,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(3), pages 609-653.
- Michael J. Kottelenberg & Steven F. Lehrer, 2016. "Targeted or Universal Coverage? Assessing Heterogeneity in the Effects of Universal Childcare," NBER Working Papers 22126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Böhme, Marcus H. & Persian, Ruth & Stöhr, Tobias, 2015.
"Alone but better off? Adult child migration and health of elderly parents in Moldova,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 211-227.
- Böhme, Marcus & Persian, Ruth & Stöhr, Tobias, 2013. "Alone but better off? Adult child migration and health of elderly parents in Moldova," Kiel Working Papers 1876, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Roger B. Newson, 2010. "Frequentist q-values for multiple-test procedures," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(4), pages 568-584, December.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:18-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bell, Suzanne & Prata, Ndola & Lahiff, Maureen & Eskenazi, Brenda, 2012. "Civil unrest and birthweight: An exploratory analysis of the 2007/2008 Kenyan Crisis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(9), pages 1324-1330.
- Roger M. Harbord & Julian P.T. Higgins, 2008. "Meta-regression in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 493-519, December.
- Roger Newson, 2008. "parmest and extensions," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 07, Stata Users Group.
- Roger B. Newson, 2013. "Bonferroni and Holm approximations for Sidak and Holland–Copenhaver q-values," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(2), pages 379-381, June.
- Gisselquist, Rachel M. & Leiderer, Stefan & Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2016. "Ethnic Heterogeneity and Public Goods Provision in Zambia: Evidence of a Subnational “Diversity Dividend”," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 308-323.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:usug03:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .