sftfe: A Stata command for fixed-effects stochastic frontier models estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Belotti & Silvio Daidone & Giuseppe Ilardi & Vincenzo Atella, 2013. "Stochastic frontier analysis using Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(4), pages 718-758, December.
- Chen, Yi-Yi & Schmidt, Peter & Wang, Hung-Jen, 2014. "Consistent estimation of the fixed effects stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 65-76.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Greene, William, 2005. "Reconsidering heterogeneity in panel data estimators of the stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 269-303, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Huaping & Edziah, Bless Kofi & Sun, Chuanwang & Kporsu, Anthony Kwaku, 2019. "Institutional quality, green innovation and energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eric Fosu Oteng-Abayie, 2017. "Technical efficiency and total factor productivity of rural banks in Ghana," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1366088-136, January.
- Akihiro Otsuka, 2020. "How do population agglomeration and interregional networks improve energy efficiency?," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Bernstein, David H., 2020. "An updated assessment of technical efficiency and returns to scale for U.S. electric power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C).
- Russ Kashian & Nicholas Lovett & Yuhan Xue, 2020. "Has the affordable care act affected health care efficiency?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 193-233, December.
- Belotti, Federico & Ilardi, Giuseppe, 2018.
"Consistent inference in fixed-effects stochastic frontier models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 161-177.
- Federico Belotti & Giuseppe Ilardi, 2017. "Consistent inference in fixed-effects stochastic frontier models," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1147, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2015. "Assessing the impact of World Bank preparation on project outcomes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 111-123.
- Obeng, K. & Sakano, R., 2020. "Effects of government regulations and input subsidies on cost efficiency: A decomposition approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 95-107.
- Paul, Satya & Shankar, Sriram, 2018. "Modelling Efficiency Effects in a True Fixed Effects Stochastic Frontier," MPRA Paper 87437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin Zhang and Philip Kofi Adom, 2018.
"Energy Efficiency Transitions in China: How Persistent are the Movements to/from the Frontier?,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 6).
- Zhang, Lin & Adom, Philip Kofi, 2018. "Energy Efficiency Transitions in China: How persistent are the movements to/from the frontier?," MPRA Paper 94797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glass, Anthony J. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Sickles, Robin C., 2016.
"A spatial autoregressive stochastic frontier model for panel data with asymmetric efficiency spillovers,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 289-300.
- Glass, Anthony J. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Sickles, Robin C., 2015. "A Spatial Autoregressive Stochastic Frontier Model for Panel Data with Asymmetric Efficiency Spillovers," Working Papers 15-014, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Luz A. Florez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2021. "Estimating the reservation wage across city groups in Colombia: A stochastic frontier approach," Borradores de Economia 1163, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Wikström, Daniel, 2015. "Consistent method of moments estimation of the true fixed effects model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 62-69.
- Filippini, Massimo & Wetzel, Heike, 2014.
"The impact of ownership unbundling on cost efficiency: Empirical evidence from the New Zealand electricity distribution sector,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 412-418.
- Filippini, Massimo & Wetzel, Heike, 2013. "The Impact of Ownership Unbundling on Cost Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from the New Zealand Electricity Distribution Sector," EWI Working Papers 2013-6, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Satya Paul & Sriram Shankar, 2020. "Estimating efficiency effects in a panel data stochastic frontier model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 163-180, April.
- López-Bermúdez, Beatriz & Freire-Seoane, María Jesús & Nieves-Martínez, Diego José, 2019. "Port efficiency in Argentina from 2012 to 2017: An ally for sustained economic growth," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Tsionas, Mike G. & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2021. "Stochastic frontier models with time-varying conditional variances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 292(3), pages 1115-1132.
- Lee , Woong, 2015. "Estimating Regional Matching Efficiency in the Indian Labor Market: State-Level Panel Data for 1999-2013," Working Papers 15-3, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Hailu, Kidanemariam Berhe & Tanaka, Makoto, 2015. "A “true” random effects stochastic frontier analysis for technical efficiency and heterogeneity: Evidence from manufacturing firms in Ethiopia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 179-192.
- Marin, Giovanni & Palma, Alessandro, 2017. "Technology invention and adoption in residential energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 85-98.
- Geraint Johnes & Kwok Tong Soo, 2017. "Grades across Universities over Time," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 85(1), pages 106-131, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2015-02-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:isug14:05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.