Nonparametric identification of the classical errors-in-variables model without side information
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel & Susanne M. Schennach, 2007. "Nonparametric identification of the classical errors-in-variables model without side information," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Erickson & Toni M. Whited, 2000. "Measurement Error and the Relationship between Investment and q," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 1027-1057, October.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2004. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Measurement Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 33-75, January.
- Yingyao Hu & Susanne M. Schennach, 2006. "Identification and estimation of nonclassical nonlinear errors-in-variables models with continuous distributions using instruments," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Whitney K. Newey, 2001.
"Flexible Simulated Moment Estimation Of Nonlinear Errors-In-Variables Models,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 616-627, November.
- Whitney Newey, 1999. "Flexible Simulated Moment Estimation of Nonlinear Errors-in-Variables Models," Working papers 99-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dagenais, Marcel G. & Dagenais, Denyse L., 1997. "Higher moment estimators for linear regression models with errors in the variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 193-221.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Constructing Instruments for Regressions with Measurement Error when no Additional Data are Available, with an Application to Patents and R&D," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1201-1214, September.
- Geert Ridder & Yingyao Hu, 2004. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Measurement Error Using Marginal Information," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 21, Econometric Society.
- Steven Klepper & Edward E. Leamer, 1982. "Consistent Sets of Estimates," UCLA Economics Working Papers 282, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pal, Manoranjan, 1980. "Consistent moment estimators of regression coefficients in the presence of errors in variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 349-364, December.
- Andrew Chesher, 2000. "Polynomial Regression with Normal Covariate Measurement Error," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1911, Econometric Society.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Newey, Whitney K. & Ichimura, Hidehiko & Powell, James L., 1991. "Identification and estimation of polynomial errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 273-295, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonhomme, Stphane & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2009.
"Consistent noisy independent component analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 12-25, April.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Jean-Marc Robin, 2008. "Consistent noisy independent component analysis," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jean-Marc Robin & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009. "Consistent Noisy Independent Component Analysis," Post-Print hal-01022621, HAL.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Jean-Marc Robin, 2009. "Consistent Noisy Independent Component Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642732, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Robin & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009. "Consistent Noisy Independent Component Analysis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Andrea Neri & Roberta Zizza, 2010. "Income reporting behaviour in sample surveys," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 777, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordserrors in variables; nonparametric estimation; identification;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2007-08-14 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.