Computation of Dynamic User Equilibria in a Model of Peak Period Traffic Congestion with Heterogenous Commuters
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill MA 02467 USA|
Web page: http://fmwww.bc.edu/EC/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Arnott & Andre de Palma & Robin Lindsey, 1985.
"Economics of a Bottleneck,"
636, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Cyna, Michèle & de Palma, André, 1984. "Dynamic model of peak period congestion," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 339-355.
- Moshe Ben-Akiva & Andre de Palma & Pavlos Kanaroglou, 1984. "Dynamic Model of Peak Period Traffic Congestion with Elastic Arrival Rates," Working Papers 588, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
- Richard Arnott & James G. MacKinnon, 1976.
"The Effects of the Property Tax: A General Equilibrium Simulation,"
205, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard J. & MacKinnon, James G., 1977. "The effects of the property tax: A general equilibrium simulation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 389-407, October.
- Richter, Donald K., 1980. "A computational approach to resource allocation in spatial urban models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 17-42, March.
- Fernandez L., J. Enrique & Friesz, Terry L., 1983. "Equilibrium predictions in transportation markets: The state of the art," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 155-172, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.