Computation of Dynamic User Equilibria in a Model of Peak Period Traffic Congestion with Heterogenous Commuters
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://fmwww.bc.edu/EC/Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fernandez L., J. Enrique & Friesz, Terry L., 1983. "Equilibrium predictions in transportation markets: The state of the art," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 155-172, April.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-60, May.
- Moshe Ben-Akiva & Andre de Palma & Pavlos Kanaroglou, 1984. "Dynamic Model of Peak Period Traffic Congestion with Elastic Arrival Rates," Working Papers 588, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard J. & MacKinnon, James G., 1977.
"The effects of the property tax: A general equilibrium simulation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 389-407, October.
- Richard Arnott & James G. MacKinnon, 1976. "The Effects of the Property Tax: A General Equilibrium Simulation," Working Papers 205, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Richter, Donald K., 1980. "A computational approach to resource allocation in spatial urban models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 17-42, March.
- Richard Arnott & Andre de Palma & Robin Lindsey, 1985.
"Economics of a Bottleneck,"
636, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Cyna, Michèle & de Palma, André, 1984. "Dynamic model of peak period congestion," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 339-355.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.