Financial arrangements, 'soft' budget constraints and inflation: lessons from the Yugoslav experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Courakis, Anthony S, 1984. "Constraints on Bank Choices and Financial Repression in Less Developed Countries," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(4), pages 341-370, November.
- Massad, Carlos & Zahler, Roberto, 1987. "Another view of the Latin American crisis: domestic debt," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Diaz-Alejandro, Carlos, 1985. "Good-bye financial repression, hello financial crash," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-24.
- Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime, 1987. "Lessons from the Southern Cone Policy Reforms," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 111-142, July.
- Gelb, Alan & Honahan, Patrick, 1989. "Financial sector reforms in adjustment programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 169, The World Bank.
- McKinnon, Ronald I., 1982. "The order of economic liberalization: Lessons from Chile and Argentina," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 159-186, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Isard, Peter, 1993.
"Externalities, incentives, and failure to achieve national objectives in decentralized economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 95-114, June.
- Joshua Aizenman & Peter Isard, 1991. "Externalities, Incentives and Failure to Achieve National Objectives in Decentralized Economies," NBER Working Papers 3650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.