An Inflation Forecasting Model for the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluigi Ferrucci & Rebeca Jiménez-Rodríguez & Luca Onorantea, 2012. "Food Price Pass-Through in the Euro Area: Non-Linearities and the Role of the Common Agricultural Policy," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(1), pages 179-218, March.
- Meyler, Aidan, 2009. "The pass through of oil prices into euro area consumer liquid fuel prices in an environment of high and volatile oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 867-881, November.
- L. De Charsonville & F. Ferrière & C. Jardet, 2017. "MAPI: Model for Analysis and Projection of Inflation in France," Working papers 637, Banque de France.
- Luca ONORANTE & Gianluigi FERRUCCI & Rebeca JIMÉNEZ-RODRÍGUEZ, "undated".
"Food Price Pass-Through in the Euro Area: the Role of Asymmetries and Non-Linearities,"
- Ferrucci, Gianluigi & Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Onorante, Luca, 2010. "Food price pass-through in the euro area The role of asymmetries and non-linearities," Working Paper Series 1168, European Central Bank.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Luca Onorante & Paolo Paesani, 2012.
"Inflation and inflation uncertainty in the euro area,"
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 597-615, October.
- Luca ONORANTE & Guglielmo MARIA CAPORALE & Paolo PAESANI, "undated". "Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty in the Euro Area," EcoMod2010 259600126, EcoMod.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Paesani, Paolo & Onorante, Luca, 2010. "Inflation and inflation uncertainty in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1229, European Central Bank.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luca Onorante & Paolo Paesani, 2009. "Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 2720, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luca Onorante & Paolo Paesani, 2009. "Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 909, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ivan Kitov & Oleg Kitov, 2013.
"Does Banque de France control inflation and unemployment?,"
- Kitov, Ivan & KItov, Oleg, 2013. "Does Banque de France control inflation and unemployment?," MPRA Paper 50239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation ; Economic Modelling ; Forecast.;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.