Path Dependence in the Law: The Course and Pattern of Legal Change in a Common Law System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buchanan, James M & Yoon, Yong J, 2000. "Symmetric Tragedies: Commons and Anticommons," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Eggertsson, Thrainn, 1990. "The role of transaction costs and property rights in economic analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 450-457, May.
- Norbert Schulz & Francesco Parisi & Ben Depoorter, 2002.
"Fragmentation in Property: Towards a General Model,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(4), pages 594-594, December.
- Schulz, Norbert & Parisi, Francesco & Depoorter, Ben, 2001. "Fragmentation in property: Towards a general model," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 32, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Schulz, Norbert, 2000. "Thoughts on the nature of vetoes when bargaining on public projects," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 17, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Miceli, Thomas J., 1997. "Economics of the Law: Torts, Contracts, Property, Litigation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195103908, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2004-07-26 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2004-07-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2004-07-26 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bep:yaloln:yale_lepp-1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.law.yale.edu/outside/html/home/index.htm .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .