Measuring the New Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 2001. "NIMBYs and Knowledge: Urban Regulation and the "New Economy"," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt7d81r1v9, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- François Lequiller, 2000. "La nouvelle économie et la mesure de la croissance," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 339(1), pages 45-71.
- Kliesen, Kevin L., 2014. "A guide to tracking the U.S. economy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 96(1), pages 35-54.
- Dushnitsky, Gary & Klueter, Thomas, 2017. "Which industries are served by online marketplaces for technology?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 651-666.
- Wasilewski, Adam & FloriaÅ„czyk, Zbigniew & Wigier, Marek, 10. "Governance of Internet development in rural areas in the context of territorial competitiveness: the case of Poland," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network, vol. 10.
More about this item
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:papers:0011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/beagvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .