Individually Rational Colective Choice Under Random Preferences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrés Carvajal, 2004. "Individually-Rational Collective Choice under Random Preferences," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/29, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Nov 2004.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2003. "Individually Rational Collective Choice Under Random Preferences," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002839, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matzkin, Rosa L. & Richter, Marcel K., 1991. "Testing strictly concave rationality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 287-303, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRevealed preference; random utility; collective choice; individual rationality.;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2003-04-02 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DCM-2003-04-02 (Discrete Choice Models)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .