Report NEP-CDM-2003-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew O. Jackson & Hugo F. Sonnenschein, 2003. "The Linking of Collective Decisions and Efficiency," Microeconomics 0303007, EconWPA.
- Hans Haller & Sudipta Sarangi, 2003. "Nash Networks with Heterogeneous Agents," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 337, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Helden, G. Jan van, 2003. "A review of governmental management accounting : research around the turn of the century," Research Report 03D02, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Andrés Carvajal, . "Individually Rational Colective Choice Under Random Preferences," Borradores de Economia 232, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2003. "Should policy be concerned with objective or subjective risks?," Working Papers in Economics 93, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.