Old and new Italian multinational firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Barbiellini Amidei & Andrea Goldstein & Marcella Spadoni, 2010. "European acquisitions in the United States: re-examining Olivetti-Underwood fifty years later," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 2, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 1998. "Multinational firms and the new trade theory," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 183-203, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Barbiellini Amidei & John Cantwell & Anna Spadavecchia, 2011. "Innovation and Foreign Technology in Italy,1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 07, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alessandro Borin & Riccardo Cristadoro, 2014. "Foreign direct investment and multinational firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 243, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_07 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsItalian industry-multinational companies;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N64 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: 1913-
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-12-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SBM-2011-12-19 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:workqs:qse_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.