Does Curvature Enhance Forecasting?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caio Almeida & Romeu Gomes & André Leite & Axel Simonsen & José Vicente, 2009. "Does Curvature Enhance Forecasting?," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(08), pages 1171-1196.
References listed on IDEAS
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1993.
"Monetary Policy with Flexible Exchange Rates and Foreward Interest Rates as Indicators,"
559, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1994. "Monetary Policy with Flexible Exchange Rates and Forward Interest Rates as Indicators," NBER Working Papers 4633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1994. "Monetary Policy with Flexible Exchange Rates and Forward Interest Rates as Indicators," CEPR Discussion Papers 941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Shinobu Matsumura & Ajax Reynaldo Bello Moreira & José Valentim Machado Vicente, 2010. "Forecasting the Yield Curve with Linear Factor Models," Working Papers Series 223, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Almeida, Caio & Gomes, Romeu & Leite, André & Vicente, José, 2008.
"Movimentos da Estrutura a Termo e Critérios de Minimização do Erro de Previsão em um Modelo Paramétrico Exponencial,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 62(4), December.
- Caio Almeida & Romeu Gomes & André Leite & José Vicente, 2007. "Movimentos da Estrutura a Termo e Critérios de Minimização do Erro de Previsão em um Modelo Paramétrico Exponencial," Working Papers Series 146, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Rafael Barros de Rezende, 2011.
"Giving Flexibility to the Nelson-Siegel Class of Term Structure Models,"
Brazilian Review of Finance,
Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 9(1), pages 27-49.
- Rafael Barros de Rezende, 2008. "Giving flexibility to the Nelso-Siegel class of term structure models," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211322560, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Caio Almeida & Axel Simonsen & José Vicente, 2012. "Forecasting Bond Yields with Segmented Term Structure Models," Working Papers Series 288, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Joao Frois Caldeira & Guilherme Valle Moura & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2011. "Efficient Interest Ratecurve Estimation And Forecasting In Brazil," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 133, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rodrigo Cabral & Richard Munclinger & Luiz Alves & Marco Rodriguez Waldo, 2011. "On Brazil’s Term Structure; Stylized Facts and Analysis of Macroeconomic Interactions," IMF Working Papers 11/113, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:34:y:2014:i:2:a:18432 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:8:y:2011:i:3:p:83-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:jfinec:v:16:y:2018:i:1:p:1-33. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sbe:breart:v:30:y:2010:i:1:a:3502 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcb:wpaper:155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo). General contact details of provider: http://www.bcb.gov.br/?english .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.