Have Liquidity and Trading Activity in the Canadian Provincial Bond Market Deteriorated?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sermin Gungor & Jun Yang, 2017. "Has Liquidity in Canadian Government Bond Markets Deteriorated?," Staff Analytical Notes 17-10, Bank of Canada.
- Amihud, Yakov, 2002. "Illiquidity and stock returns: cross-section and time-series effects," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 31-56, January.
- Dick-Nielsen, Jens & Feldhütter, Peter & Lando, David, 2012. "Corporate bond liquidity before and after the onset of the subprime crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 471-492.
- Long Chen & David A. Lesmond & Jason Wei, 2007. "Corporate Yield Spreads and Bond Liquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 119-149, February.
- Roll, Richard, 1984. " A Simple Implicit Measure of the Effective Bid-Ask Spread in an Efficient Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1127-1139, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rohan Arora & Guillaume Ouellet Leblanc & Jabir Sandhu & Jun Yang, 2019. "Using Exchange-Traded Funds to Measure Liquidity in the Canadian Corporate Bond Market," Staff Analytical Notes 2019-25, Bank of Canada.
- Rohan Arora & Guillaume Bédard-Pagé & Guillaume Ouellet Leblanc & Ryan Shotlander, 2019. "Bond Funds and Fixed-Income Market Liquidity: A Stress-Testing Approach," Technical Reports 115, Bank of Canada.
- Chen Fan & Sermin Gungor & Guillaume Nolin & Jun Yang, 2018. "Have Liquidity and Trading Activity in the Canadian Corporate Bond Market Deteriorated?," Staff Analytical Notes 2018-31, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocsan:18-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .