Communicating Uncertainty in Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- André Binette & Tony Chernis & Daniel de Munnik, 2017. "Global Real Activity for Canadian Exports: GRACE," Discussion Papers 17-2, Bank of Canada.
- Greg Tkacz, 2010. "An Uncertain Past: Data Revisions and Monetary Policy in Canada," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2010(Spring), pages 41-51.
- John Murray, 2013. "Monetary Policy Decision Making at the Bank of Canada," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2013(Autumn), pages 1-9.
- André Binette & Daniel de Munnik & Julie Melanson, 2015. "An Update - Canadian Non-Energy Exports: Past Performance and Future Prospects," Discussion Papers 15-10, Bank of Canada.
- Paul Jenkins & David Longworth, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Uncertainty," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2002(Summer), pages 3-10.
- Lise Pichette & Pierre St-Amant & Ben Tomlin & Karine Anoma, 2015. "Measuring Potential Output at the Bank of Canada: The Extended Multivariate Filter and the Integrated Framework," Discussion Papers 15-1, Bank of Canada.
- Stephen S. Poloz, 2014. "Integrating Uncertainty and Monetary Policy-Making: A Practitioner’s Perspective," Discussion Papers 14-6, Bank of Canada.
- Tiff Macklem, 2002. "Information and Analysis for Monetary Policy: Coming to a Decision," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2002(Summer), pages 11-18.
- André Binette & Daniel de Munnik & Émilien Gouin-Bonenfant, 2014. "Canadian Non-Energy Exports: Past Performance and Future Prospects," Discussion Papers 14-1, Bank of Canada.
- Gordon Thiessen, 1995. "Uncertainty and the transmission of monetary policy in Canada (HERMES-Glendon Lecture) [speech]," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1995(Summer), pages 41-58.
- Patrick Alexander & Jean-Philippe Cayen & Alex Proulx, 2017. "An Improved Equation for Predicting Canadian Non-Commodity Exports," Discussion Papers 17-1, Bank of Canada.
- Jill Vardy, 2015. "Reputational Risk Management in Central Banks," Discussion Papers 15-16, Bank of Canada.
- Rhys R. Mendes & Stephen Murchison & Carolyn A. Wilkins, 2017. "Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty: Practice Versus Theory," Discussion Papers 17-13, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cameron MacDonald & Virginie Traclet, 2018. "The Framework for Risk Identification and Assessment," Technical Reports 113, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsCredibility; Monetary Policy; Uncertainty and monetary policy;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-11-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2017-11-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-11-26 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:17-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.