Canadian Bank Balance-Sheet Management: Breakdown by Types of Canadian Financial Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Céline Gauthier & Toni Gravelle & Xuezhi Liu & Moez Souissi, 2011. "What Matters in Determining Capital Surcharges for Systemically Important Financial Institutions?," Discussion Papers 11-9, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Evren Damar & Adi Mordel, 2017.
"International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from Canada,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(2), pages 35-64, March.
- H. Evren Damar & Adi Mordel, 2016. "International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from Canada," Staff Working Papers 16-34, Bank of Canada.
- James Chapman & H. Evren Damar, 2015. "Shock Transmission Through International Banks: Canada," Technical Reports 105, Bank of Canada.
- Christopher S. Sutherland, 2017. "What Explains Month-End Funding Pressure in Canada?," Discussion Papers 17-9, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial institutions; Financial stability; Financial system regulation and policies;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:12-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.