Canadian Bank Balance-Sheet Management: Breakdown by Types of Canadian Financial Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Céline Gauthier & Toni Gravelle & Xuezhi Liu & Moez Souissi, 2011. "What Matters in Determining Capital Surcharges for Systemically Important Financial Institutions?," Discussion Papers 11-9, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Evren Damar & Adi Mordel, 2017.
"International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from Canada,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(2), pages 35-64, March.
- H. Evren Damar & Adi Mordel, 2016. "International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from Canada," Staff Working Papers 16-34, Bank of Canada.
- Christopher S. Sutherland, 2017. "What Explains Month-End Funding Pressure in Canada?," Discussion Papers 17-9, Bank of Canada.
- James Chapman & H. Evren Damar, 2015. "Shock Transmission Through International Banks: Canada," Technical Reports 105, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial institutions; Financial stability; Financial system regulation and policies;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-10-06 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2012-10-06 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:12-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .