Evaluating administrative burdens through SCM: some indications from the Italian experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele Cincera, 2004.
"Impact of market entry and exit on EU productivity and growth performance,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/921, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michele Cincera & Olivia Galgau, 2005. "Impact of market entry and exit on EU productivity and growth performance," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 222, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Michele Cincera & Olivia Galgau, 2005. "Impact of Market Entry and Exit on EU Productivity and Growth Performance," Industrial Organization 0503013, EconWPA.
- Giuseppe Coco, 2007. "La misurazione degli oneri amministrativi tramite Standard Cost Model," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(1-2), pages 37-52.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert E. Litan, 2005. "Counting Regulatory Benefits and Costs: Lessons for the US and Europe," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 473-508, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stamatopoulos, Ioannis & Hadjidema, Stamatina & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2016. "Corporate Income Tax Compliance Costs and their Determinants: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 75736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Barbone & Richard Bird & Jaime VÃ¡zquez Caro, 2012.
"The Costs of VAT: A Review of the Literature,"
CASE Network Reports
0106, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Luca Barbone & Richard M. Bird & Jaime Vazquez-Caro, 2012. "The Costs of VAT: A Review of the Literature," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1222, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
Keywordsadministrative burdens; better regulation; costs of regulation; European governance; standard cost model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bai:series:weconomia-series23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Girolamo Sgherza Sgherza). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debarit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.