Australia’s Longrun Economic Strategy, Performance, and Policy: A New Dynamic Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Graeme Donald Snooks, 2008. "Australia'S Long-Run Economic Strategy, Performance, And Policy: A New Dynamic Perspective," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 27(3), pages 208-232, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-380, December.
- McLean, Ian W. & Pincus, Jonathan J., 1983. "Did Australian Living Standards Stagnate between 1890 and 1940?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 193-202, March.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Snooks, G D, 1972. "Regional Estimates of Gross Domestic Product and Capital Formation: Western Australia, 1923-24-1938-39," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 48(124), pages 536-553, December.
- Graeme Snooks, 2008. "The Irrational “War on Inflation”: Why Inflation Targeting is Both Socially Unacceptable and Economically Untenable," GDSC Working Papers 001, Institute of Global Dynamic Systems.
More about this item
Keywordslong-run dynamics; dynamic-strategy theory; inflation targeting; strategic leadership; strategic demand.;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O56 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:wpaper:002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Drew Treasure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eganuau.html .