Dynamics Downunder: Australian Economic Strategy and Performance from the Palaeolithic to the Twenty-first Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- McLean, Ian W. & Pincus, Jonathan J., 1983. "Did Australian Living Standards Stagnate between 1890 and 1940?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 193-202, March.
More about this item
Keywordslong-run dynamics; dynamic-strategy theory; inflation targeting; strategic leadership; strategic demand.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-03-31 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-31 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2007-03-31 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .