Report NEP-CSE-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 2007. "Make-Or-Buy’ In International Oligopoly And The Role Of Competitive Pressure," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1901107.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Item repec:ins:quaeco:qf0801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hulsink, W. & Elfring, T. & Stam, W., 2008. "The Locus of Innovation in Small and Medium-sized Firms: The Importance of Social Capital and Networking in Innovative Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-041-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Graeme Snooks, 2008. "Australia’s Longrun Economic Strategy, Performance, and Policy: A New Dynamic Perspective," GDSC Working Papers 002, Institute of Global Dynamic Systems.
- Schiffer, Eva & Waale, Douglas, 2008. "Tracing power and influence in networks: Net-Map as a tool for research and strategic network planning," IFPRI discussion papers 772, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tanya Araújo & Francisco Louçã, 2008. "The Dynamics of Speculative Markets: The Case of Portugal’s PSI20," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/34, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.