Health and Wealth in Early Retirement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2011.
"Family Status Transitions, Latent Health, and the Post-Retirement Evolution of Assets,"
NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in the Economics of Aging, pages 23-69
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2010. "Family Status Transitions, Latent Health, and the Post-Retirement Evolution of Assets," NBER Working Papers 15789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtney Coile & Kevin Milligan, 2009.
"How Household Portfolios Evolve After Retirement: The Effect Of Aging And Health Shocks,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(2), pages 226-248, June.
- Courtney Coile & Kevin Milligan, 2006. "How Household Portfolios Evolve After Retirement: The Effect of Aging and Health Shocks," NBER Working Papers 12391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Haveman & Karen Holden & Andrei Romanov & Barbara Wolfe, 2007.
"Assessing the maintenance of savings sufficiency over the first decade of retirement,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(4), pages 481-502, August.
- Robert Haveman & Karen Holden & Barbara Wolfe & Andrei Romanov, 2005. "Assessing the Maintenance of Savings Sufficiency Over the First Decade of Retirement," CESifo Working Paper Series 1567, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-08-23 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-08-23 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .