How Seniors Change Their Asset Holdings During Retirement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara A. Butrica & Howard M. Iams & Karen E. Smith & Eric J. Toder, 2009. "The Disappearing Defined Benefit Pension and its Potential Impact on the Retirement Incomes of Boomers," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2009-2, Center for Retirement Research.
- Love, David A. & Palumbo, Michael G. & Smith, Paul A., 2009. "The trajectory of wealth in retirement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 191-208.
- repec:crr:crrwps:2003-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2008. "The Adequacy of Economic Resources in Retirement," Working Papers wp184, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Love, David A. & Palumbo, Michael G. & Smith, Paul A., 2009.
"The trajectory of wealth in retirement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 191-208.
- David A. Love & Michael G. Palumbo & Paul A. Smith, 2008. "The Trajectory of Wealth in Retirement," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2008-7, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2008.
- David A. Love & Michael G. Palumbo & Paul A. Smith, 2008. "The trajectory of wealth in retirement," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Love & Michael Palumbo & Paul Smith, 2008. "The Trajectory of Wealth in Retirement," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-10, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Robert Haveman & Karen Holden & Andrei Romanov & Barbara Wolfe, 2007.
"Assessing the maintenance of savings sufficiency over the first decade of retirement,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, pages 481-502.
- Robert Haveman & Karen Holden & Barbara Wolfe & Andrei Romanov, 2005. "Assessing the Maintenance of Savings Sufficiency Over the First Decade of Retirement," CESifo Working Paper Series 1567, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard W. Johnson & Gordon B.T. Mermin & Cori E. Uccello, 2006.
"When The Nest Egg Cracks: Financial Consequences Of Health Problems, Marital Status Changes, And Job Layoffs At Older Ages,"
Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
wp2005-18, Center for Retirement Research.
- Kelly Haverstick & Margarita Sapozhnikov & Robert K. Triest & Natalia Zhivan, 2008. "A new approach to raising Social Security’s earliest eligibility age," Public Policy Discussion Paper 08-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Katharine Anderson & Eric French & Tina Lam, 2004. "You can't take it with you: asset run-down at the end of the life cycle," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, pages 40-54.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2003. "The Declining Role Of Social Security," Just the Facts jtf-6, Center for Retirement Research.
- Robert Haveman & Karen Holden & Barbara Wolfe & Shane Sherlund, 2006. "Do Newly Retired Workers in the United States Have Sufficient Resources to Maintain Well-Being?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(2), pages 249-264, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Comin, Diego & Nanda, Ramana, 2014. "Financial Development and Technology Diffusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 10251, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Poterba & Steven Venti & David Wise, 2011.
"The Composition and Drawdown of Wealth in Retirement,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, pages 95-118.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2011. "The Composition and Draw-down of Wealth in Retirement," NBER Working Papers 17536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Weinzierl, 2014. "Seesaws and Social Security Bene?fits Indexing," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-039, Harvard Business School.
- David Love & Lucie Schmidt, 2015. "Comprehensive Wealth of Immigrants and Natives," Working Papers wp328, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- John Ameriks & Joseph S. Briggs & Andrew Caplin & Matthew D. Shapiro & Christopher Tonetti, 2015. "Long-Term-Care Utility and Late-in-Life Saving," NBER Working Papers 20973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2009-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .