An Algorithm To Compute The Set Of Many-To-Many Stable Matchings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roth, Alvin E, 1984. "Stability and Polarization of Interests in Job Matching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 47-57, January.
- Marilda Sotomayor, 1999. "The lattice structure of the set of stable outcomes of the multiple partners assignment game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(4), pages 567-583.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klijn, Flip & Yazıcı, Ayşe, 2014.
"A many-to-many ‘rural hospital theorem’,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 63-73.
- Flip Klijn, 2011. "A Many-to-Many 'Rural Hospital Theorem'," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 877.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Flip Klijn & Ayse Yazici, 2014. "A Many-to-Many "Rural Hospital Theorem"," Working Papers 567, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Paula Jaramillo & Çaǧatay Kayı & Flip Klijn, 2014.
"On the exhaustiveness of truncation and dropping strategies in many-to-many matching markets,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(4), pages 793-811, April.
- Paula Jaramillo & Kagi Cagatay & Flip Klijn, 2012. "On the exhaustiveness of truncation and dropping strategies in many-to-many matching markets," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009997, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Paula Jaramillo & Cagatay Kay & Flip Klijn, 2012. "On the Exhaustiveness of Truncation and Dropping Strategies in Many-to-Many Matching Markets," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010316, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Paula Jaramillo & Ça?atay Kay? & Flip Klijn, 2012. "On the Exhaustiveness of Truncation and Dropping Strategies in Many-to-Many Matching Markets," Working Papers 632, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:457.00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.