Implementation in economies with a Continuum of Agents
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreu Mas-Colell & Xavier Vives, 1993. "Implementation in Economies with a Continuum of Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 613-629.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nehring, Klaus, 1998.
"Incentive-compatibility in large games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-67, January.
- Nehring, K., 1995. "Incentive Compatibility in Large Games," Papers 95-16, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Klaus Nehring, 2004. "Incentive-Compatibility In Large Games," Working Papers 9516, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Nehring, K., 1995. "Incentive Compatibility in Large Games," Department of Economics 95-16, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Manelli, Alejandro M., 1997. "Approximately Competitive Equilibria in Large Finite Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 354-376, December.
- Yan, Xinghao & Zhao, Hui, 2015. "Inventory sharing and coordination among n independent retailers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(2), pages 576-587.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:474-488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guesnerie, R., 1995.
"The genealogy of modern theoretical public economics: From first best to second best,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 353-381, April.
- Roger Guesnerie, 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From First Best to Second Best," CESifo Working Paper Series 76, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guesnerie, R., 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From first best to second best," DELTA Working Papers 94-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Cordoba, Jose M. & Hammond, Peter J., 1998. "Asymptotically strategy-proof Walrasian exchange," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 185-212, December.
- Barbera, Salvador & Jackson, Matthew O, 1995. "Strategy-Proof Exchange," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 51-87, January.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander, 2002. "Simple Strategy-Proof Approximately Walrasian Mechanisms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 475-487, April.
- Harald Uhlig, 1996. "A law of large numbers for large economies (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(1), pages 41-50.
- Xavier Vives, 2014.
"On The Possibility Of Informationally Efficient Markets,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(5), pages 1200-1239, October.
- Vives, Xavier, 2014. "On the Possibility of Informationally Efficient Markets," IESE Research Papers D/1104, IESE Business School.
- J. C. Parra & M. Huggett, 2005. "Quantifying the Inefficiency of the US Social Security System," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 70, Society for Computational Economics.
- Roberto Serrano, 2003.
"The Theory of Implementation of Social Choice Rules,"
Economics Working Papers
0033, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Roberto Serrano, 2003. "The Theory of Implementation of Social Choice Rules," Working Papers 2003-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001. "A crash course in implementation theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 655-708.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011.
"A large-market rational expectations equilibrium model,"
IESE Research Papers
D/924, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "A Large-Market Rational Expectations Equilibrium Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 8426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Vives, 2011. "A Large-Market Rational Expectations Equilibrium Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 3485, CESifo Group Munich.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 2010. "Large but finite games with asymmetric information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 191-213, March.
- Edward J. Green & Ruilin Zhou, 2005. "Money As A Mechanism In A Bewley Economy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 351-371, May.
- Felix J. Bierbrauer & Martin F. Hellwig, 2015. "Public-Good Provision in Large Economies," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M., 1992.
"Vickrey-Clarke-Groves mechanisms in continuum economies : Characterization and existence,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-35.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1990. "Vickrey-Clarke-Groves Mechanisms in Continuum Economies: Characterization and Existence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 607, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bodoh-Creed, Aaron, 2013. "Efficiency and information aggregation in large uniform-price auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2436-2466.
- Tsitsiklis, John N. & Xu, Yunjian, 2015. "Pricing of fluctuations in electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 199-208.
- Sahm, Marco, 2006. "Essays in Public Economic Theory," Munich Dissertations in Economics 5633, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsgame theory ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:129.90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .