Implementation in economies with a Continuum of Agents
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreu Mas-Colell & Xavier Vives, 1993. "Implementation in Economies with a Continuum of Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 613-629.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nehring, Klaus, 1998. "Incentive-compatibility in large games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-67, January.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011.
"A Large-Market Rational Expectations Equilibrium Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "A large-market rational expectations equilibrium model," IESE Research Papers D/924, IESE Business School.
- Xavier Vives, 2011. "A Large-Market Rational Expectations Equilibrium Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 3485, CESifo Group Munich.
- Edward J. Green & Ruilin Zhou, 2005. "Money As A Mechanism In A Bewley Economy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 351-371, May.
- Felix J. Bierbrauer & Martin F. Hellwig, 2015. "Public-Good Provision in Large Economies," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M., 1992.
"Vickrey-Clarke-Groves mechanisms in continuum economies : Characterization and existence,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-35.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1990. "Vickrey-Clarke-Groves Mechanisms in Continuum Economies: Characterization and Existence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 607, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Manelli, Alejandro M., 1997. "Approximately Competitive Equilibria in Large Finite Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 354-376, December.
- Cordoba, Jose M. & Hammond, Peter J., 1998. "Asymptotically strategy-proof Walrasian exchange," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 185-212, December.
- Yan, Xinghao & Zhao, Hui, 2015. "Inventory sharing and coordination among n independent retailers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(2), pages 576-587.
- Xavier Vives, 2014.
"On The Possibility Of Informationally Efficient Markets,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(5), pages 1200-1239, October.
- Vives, Xavier, 2014. "On the Possibility of Informationally Efficient Markets," IESE Research Papers D/1104, IESE Business School.
- Bodoh-Creed, Aaron, 2013. "Efficiency and information aggregation in large uniform-price auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2436-2466.
- Barbera, Salvador & Jackson, Matthew O, 1995. "Strategy-Proof Exchange," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 51-87, January.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:474-488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guesnerie, R., 1995.
"The genealogy of modern theoretical public economics: From first best to second best,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 353-381, April.
- Roger Guesnerie, 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From First Best to Second Best," CESifo Working Paper Series 76, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guesnerie, R., 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From first best to second best," DELTA Working Papers 94-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Kovalenkov, Alexander, 2002. "Simple Strategy-Proof Approximately Walrasian Mechanisms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 475-487, April.
- Harald Uhlig, 1996. "A law of large numbers for large economies (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(1), pages 41-50.
- J. C. Parra & M. Huggett, 2005. "Quantifying the Inefficiency of the US Social Security System," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 70, Society for Computational Economics.
- Xinghao Yan & Hui Zhao, 2011. "TECHNICAL NOTE---Decentralized Inventory Sharing with Asymmetric Information," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(6), pages 1528-1538, December.
- Roberto Serrano, 2003.
"The Theory of Implementation of Social Choice Rules,"
Economics Working Papers
0033, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Roberto Serrano, 2003. "The Theory of Implementation of Social Choice Rules," Working Papers 2003-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001. "A crash course in implementation theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 655-708.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:177:y:2018:i:c:p:708-733 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsitsiklis, John N. & Xu, Yunjian, 2015. "Pricing of fluctuations in electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 199-208.
- Sahm, Marco, 2006. "Essays in Public Economic Theory," Munich Dissertations in Economics 5633, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 2010. "Large but finite games with asymmetric information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 191-213, March.
More about this item
Keywordsgame theory ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:129.90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.