Request and Potential for Social Housing Projects in Germany, by the example of the Federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julie Lawson, 2009. "The Transformation of Social Housing Provision in Switzerland Mediated by Federalism, Direct Democracy and the Urban/rural Divide," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 45-67.
- Julie Lawson, 2009. "The Transformation of Social Housing Provision in Switzerland Mediated by Federalism, Direct Democracy and the Urban/rural Divide," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 45-67.
- Hugo Priemus & Frans Dieleman, 2002. "Social Housing Policy in the European Union: Past, Present and Perspectives," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(2), pages 191-200, February.
- Linda Clarke & Georg Herrmann, 2004. "Cost vs. production: disparities in social housing construction in Britain and Germany," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 521-532.
- Nathan Marom & Naomi Carmon, 2015. "Affordable Housing Plans in London and New York: Between Marketplace and Social Mix," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(7), pages 993-1015, October.
- Harry van der Heijden, 2002. "Social Rented Housing in Western Europe: Developments and Expectations," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(2), pages 327-340, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAccommodation typologies; Housing Policy; Real Estate Development; Social Housing; Subsidized housing;
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2018-04-23 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-URE-2018-04-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arz:wpaper:eres2017_56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Architexturez Imprints). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eressea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.