Specification tests for generalized propensity scores using double projections
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaikh, Azeem M. & Simonsen, Marianne & Vytlacil, Edward J. & Yildiz, Nese, 2009. "A specification test for the propensity score using its distribution conditional on participation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 33-46, July.
- Escanciano, J. Carlos, 2006.
"A Consistent Diagnostic Test For Regression Models Using Projections,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 1030-1051, December.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "A Consistent Diagnostic Test for Regression Models Using Projections," Faculty Working Papers 09/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- S. Derya Uysal, 2015. "Doubly Robust Estimation of Causal Effects with Multivalued Treatments: An Application to the Returns to Schooling," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 763-786, August.
- Sokbae Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoonâ€ Jae Whang, 2017.
"Doubly robust uniform confidence band for the conditional average treatment effect function,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(7), pages 1207-1225, November.
- Sokbae (Simon) Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2016. "Doubly robust uniform confidence band for the conditional average treatment effect function," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lee, Sokbae & Okui, Ryo & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2017. "Doubly robust uniform confidence band for the conditional average treatment effect function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86852, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sokbae Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2016. "Doubly Robust Uniform Confidence Band For The Conditional Average Treatment Effect Function," KIER Working Papers 931, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Sokbae Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2016. "Doubly Robust Uniform Confidence Band for the Conditional Average Treatment Effect Function," Papers 1601.02801, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Wenceslao González-Manteiga & Rosa Crujeiras, 2013. "An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 361-411, September.
- Shu Yang & Guido W. Imbens & Zhanglin Cui & Douglas E. Faries & Zbigniew Kadziola, 2016.
"Propensity score matching and subclassification in observational studies with multi‐level treatments,"
Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1055-1065, December.
- Yang, Shu & Imbens, Guido W. & Cui, Zhanglin & Faries, Douglas E. & Kadziola, Zbigniew, 2015. "Propensity Score Matching and Subclassification in Observational Studies with Multi-level Treatments," Research Papers 3381, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Cattaneo, Matias D., 2010. "Efficient semiparametric estimation of multi-valued treatment effects under ignorability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 138-154, April.
- Imbens,Guido W. & Rubin,Donald B., 2015. "Causal Inference for Statistics, Social, and Biomedical Sciences," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521885881, December.
- Mora, Juan & Moro-Egido, Ana I., 2008. "On specification testing of ordered discrete choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 191-205, March.
- Sun, Zhihua & Chen, Feifei & Zhou, Xiaohua & Zhang, Qingzhao, 2017. "Improved model checking methods for parametric models with responses missing at random," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 147-161.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2020-04-13 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:2003.13803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.