Orthogonal Machine Learning: Power and Limitations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Chernozhukov & Denis Chetverikov & Mert Demirer & Esther Duflo & Christian Hansen & Whitney K. Newey, 2016. "Double machine learning for treatment and causal parameters," CeMMAP working papers CWP49/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dylan J. Foster & Vasilis Syrgkanis, 2019. "Orthogonal Statistical Learning," Papers 1901.09036, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.
- Khashayar Khosravi & Greg Lewis & Vasilis Syrgkanis, 2019. "Non-Parametric Inference Adaptive to Intrinsic Dimension," Papers 1901.03719, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2017-12-03 (Big Data)
- NEP-CMP-2017-12-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2017-12-03 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1711.00342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.