The Computational Complexity of Clearing Financial Networks with Credit Default Swaps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 2000. "Financial Contagion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Dikan V. L. & Kornilova I. V., 2010. "Intellectual investments in logistics system," Вісник економіки транспорту і промисловості, CyberLeninka;Украинская государственная академия железнодорожного транспорта, issue 29, pages 199-203.
- ., 2010. "A Model of Disequilibrium Dynamics," Chapters,in: Strategic Competition, Dynamics, and the Role of the State, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2015. "Systemic Risk and Stability in Financial Networks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(2), pages 564-608, February.
- L. C. G. Rogers & L. A. M. Veraart, 2013. "Failure and Rescue in an Interbank Network," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(4), pages 882-898, April.
- Shackle,G. L. S., 2010. "Uncertainty in Economics and Other Reflections," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521153317, Fall.
- Ustenko M. A., 2010. "The main problem of transport logistics," Вісник економіки транспорту і промисловості, CyberLeninka;Украинская государственная академия железнодорожного транспорта, issue 29, pages 236-238.
- Larry Eisenberg & Thomas H. Noe, 2001. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 236-249, February.
- Anonymous, 2010. "Graduate School Agricultural Economics," 2010 Conference: Modern management challenges in the agro-food sector, March 18-19, Pivola, Slovenia 183903, Slovenian Association of Agricultural Economists (DAES).
- Matthew Elliott & Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Financial Networks and Contagion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(10), pages 3115-3153, October.
- Okada, Akira, 2010. "Toshiji Kawagoe, Experimental Economics," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 61(1), pages 85-87, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1710.01578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.