A Mean Field Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyeng Keun Koo & Gyoocheol Shim & Jaeyoung Sung, 2008. "Optimal Multi-Agent Performance Measures For Team Contracts," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 649-667.
- Lazear, Edward P & Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "Rank-Order Tournaments as Optimum Labor Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 841-864, October.
- Romuald Elie & Dylan Possamai, 2016. "Contracting theory with competitive interacting agents," Papers 1605.08099, arXiv.org.
- Cao, Dan, 2014. "Racing under uncertainty: Boundary value problem approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 508-527.
- Christopher Harris & John Vickers, 1987. "Racing with Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 1-21.
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2009.
"Individual risk and Lebesgue extension without aggregate uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 432-443, January.
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2008. "Individual Risk and Lebesgue Extension without Aggregate Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 7448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergey Nadtochiy & Mykhaylo Shkolnikov, 2017. "Particle systems with singular interaction through hitting times: application in systemic risk modeling," Papers 1705.00691, arXiv.org.
- Konrad Podczeck, 2010. "On existence of rich Fubini extensions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Sun, Yeneng, 2006. "The exact law of large numbers via Fubini extension and characterization of insurable risks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 31-69, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2017-08-13 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2017-08-13 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1708.01308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .