Report NEP-EXP-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strobl, Renate & Wunsch, Conny, 2017. "Does Voluntary Risk Taking Affect Solidarity? Experimental Evidence from Kenya," IZA Discussion Papers 10906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Kaczmarek, Magdalena C., 2017. "Does nudging intentions translate into action? Why nudging pledges to charities does not result in increased donations," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 318, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Janina Isabel Steinert & Lucie Dale Cluver & Franziska Meinck & Jenny Doubt & Sebastian Vollmer, 2017. "Household Economic Strengthening through Saving and Budgeting: Evidence from a Field Experiment in South Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Halim, Edward & Riyanto, Yohanes Eko & Roy, Nilanjan, 2017. "Costly Information Acquisition, Social Networks and Asset Prices: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 80658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falk, Armin, 2017. "Status Inequality, Moral Disengagement and Violence," IZA Discussion Papers 10921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stijn Baert, 2017. "Hiring Discrimination: An Overview of (Almost) All Correspondence Experiments Since 2005," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jianxin Wang & Daniel Houser & Hui Xu, 2017. "Do Females Always Generate Small Bubbles? Experimental Evidence from U.S. and China," Working Papers 1063, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Sep 2017.
- Sanchez Villalba, Miguel, 2017. "Global Inspection Games (GIG) in the laboratory," MPRA Paper 80715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hartley, Robert Paul & Lamarche, Carlos, 2017. "Behavioral Responses and Welfare Reform: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Belzil & Arnaud Maurel & Modibo Sidibé, 2017. "Estimating the Value of Higher Education Financial Aid: Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cammelli, Federico & Angelsen, Arild, 2017. "Amazonian farmers’ response to fire policies and climate change," Working Paper Series 04-2017, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- John Gallis & Fan Li & Hengshi Yu & Elizabeth L. Turner, 2017. "cvcrand and cptest: Efficient design and analysis of cluster randomized trials," 2017 Stata Conference 11, Stata Users Group.
- Aufenanger, Tobias, 2018. "Treatment allocation for linear models," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 14/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Marcel Nutz & Yuchong Zhang, 2017. "A Mean Field Competition," Papers 1708.01308, arXiv.org.
- Alzúa, María Laura & Amendolaggine, Julián & Cruces, Guillermo & Greppi, Catrihel, 2016. "Housing Subsidies, Labor Supply and Household Welfare. Experimental Evidence from Argentina," Working-Papers 971, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2017. "Optimal Learning and Ellsberg's Urns," Papers 1708.01890, arXiv.org.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Jara, Xavier, 2017. "Back to Bentham, Should We? Large-Scale Comparison of Experienced versus Decision Utility," IZA Discussion Papers 10907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Z. Schochet, "undated". "Multi-Armed RCTs: A Design-Based Framework," Mathematica Policy Research Reports eedf2eac4d4c4d8e869052c1d, Mathematica Policy Research.