On a class of path-dependent singular stochastic control problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Bouchard & Marcel Nutz, 2011. "Weak Dynamic Programming for Generalized State Constraints," Papers 1105.0745, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Jan Kallsen & Shen Li, 2013. "Portfolio Optimization under Small Transaction Costs: a Convex Duality Approach," Papers 1309.3479, arXiv.org.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ludovic Moreau & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & H. Mete Soner, 2014. "Trading with Small Price Impact," Papers 1402.5304, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi & Andrzej Swiech, 2017. "Stochastic Optimal Control in Infinite Dimensions - Dynamic Programming and HJB Equations," Post-Print hal-01505767, HAL.
- Yuk-Loong Chow & Xiang Yu & Chao Zhou, 2020. "On Dynamic Programming Principle for Stochastic Control Under Expectation Constraints," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 185(3), pages 803-818, June.
- Bruno Bouchard & Ludovic Moreau & Mete Soner, 2016. "Hedging under an expected loss constraint with small transaction costs," Post-Print hal-00863562, HAL.
- Thai Nguyen, 2016. "Optimal investment and consumption with downside risk constraint in jump-diffusion models," Papers 1604.05584, arXiv.org.
- Bruno Bouchard & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2018. "Simple Bounds for Transaction Costs," Working Papers hal-01711371, HAL.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Christopher W. Miller, 2019. "Distribution‐constrained optimal stopping," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 368-406, January.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Frank Thomas Seifried, 2016. "Hedging with Small Uncertainty Aversion," Papers 1605.06429, arXiv.org.
- H. Mete Soner & Mirjana Vukelja, 2016. "Utility maximization in an illiquid market in continuous time," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 84(2), pages 285-321, October.
- Cl'ement M'enass'e & Peter Tankov, 2015. "Asymptotic indifference pricing in exponential L\'evy models," Papers 1502.03359, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Bruno Bouchard & Ludovic Moreau & Marcel Nutz, 2012. "Stochastic target games with controlled loss," Papers 1206.6325, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Max Reppen & H. Mete Soner, 2016. "A Primer on Portfolio Choice with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1612.01302, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Herdegen, Martin & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes, 2019. "Sensitivity of optimal consumption streams," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 129(6), pages 1964-1992.
- Dylan Possamai & Guillaume Royer, 2014. "General indifference pricing with small transaction costs," Papers 1401.3261, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Thomas Cayé & Ibrahim Ekren, 2021.
"Asymptotics for small nonlinear price impact: A PDE approach to the multidimensional case,"
Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 36-108, January.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Thomas Caye & Ibrahim Ekren, 2018. "Asymptotics for Small Nonlinear Price Impact: a PDE Approach to the Multidimensional Case," Papers 1811.06650, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Ibrahim Ekren & Ren Liu & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2015. "Optimal Rebalancing Frequencies for Multidimensional Portfolios," Papers 1510.05097, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Adrien Nguyen Huu & Nadia Oudjane, 2014. "Hedging Expected Losses on Derivatives in Electricity Futures Markets," Papers 1401.8271, arXiv.org.
- Mourad Lazgham, 2018. "Regularity properties in a state-constrained expected utility maximization problem," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 88(2), pages 185-240, October.
- Ren Liu & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Marko H. Weber, 2014. "Rebalancing with Linear and Quadratic Costs," Papers 1402.5306, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Gordan Zitkovic, 2013. "Dynamic Programming for controlled Markov families: abstractly and over Martingale Measures," Papers 1307.5163, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-UPT-2017-02-12 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1701.08861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: arXiv administrators (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.