Numerical analysis on local risk-minimization forexponential L\'evy models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Nawar, Roy & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2013. "Minimal variance hedging of natural gas derivatives in exponential Lévy models: Theory and empirical performance," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 97-107.
- P. Leoni & N. Vandaele & M. Vanmaele, 2014. "Hedging strategies for energy derivatives," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(10), pages 1725-1737, October.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kiseop Lee & Seongjoo Song, 2007. "Insiders' hedging in a jump diffusion model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 537-545.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takuji Arai & Yuto Imai, 2016. "On the difference between locally risk-minimizing and delta hedging strategies for exponential L\'evy models," Papers 1610.09085, arXiv.org.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Takuji Arai & Yuto Imai & Ryoichi Suzuki, 2016. "Numerical Analysis On Local Risk-Minimization For Exponential Lévy Models," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-27, March.
- Carol Alexandra & Leonardo M. Nogueira, 2005. "Optimal Hedging and Scale Inavriance: A Taxonomy of Option Pricing Models," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2005-10, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Nov 2005.
- Haas, Markus & Mittnik, Stefan & Mizrach, Bruce, 2006.
"Assessing central bank credibility during the ERM crises: Comparing option and spot market-based forecasts,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 28-54, April.
- Markus Haas & Stefan Mittnik & Bruce Mizrach, 2004. "Assessing Central Bank Credibility During the EMS Crises: Comparing Option and Spot Market-Based Forecasts," Departmental Working Papers 200424, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Markus Haas & Stefan Mittnik & Bruce Mizrach, 2005. "Assessing Central Bank Credibility During the ERM Crises: Comparing Option and Spot Market-Based Forecasts," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/09, Center for Financial Studies.
- Haas, Markus & Mittnik, Stefan & Mizrach, Bruce, 2005. "Assessing central bank credibility during the EMS crises: Comparing option and spot market-based forecasts," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Wenli Zhu & Xinfeng Ruan, 2019. "Pricing Swaps on Discrete Realized Higher Moments Under the Lévy Process," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 53(2), pages 507-532, February.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2008. "Option Pricing Model Based on a Markov-modulated Diffusion with Jumps," Papers 0812.0761, arXiv.org.
- Pierdzioch, Christian, 2000. "Noise Traders? Trigger Rates, FX Options, and Smiles," Kiel Working Papers 970, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2014.
"Static Hedging of Standard Options,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 12(1), pages 3-46.
- Adam W. Kolkiewicz & Fangyuan Sally Lin, 2017. "Pricing Surrender Risk in Ratchet Equity-Index Annuities under Regime-Switching Lévy Processes," North American Actuarial Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 433-457, July.
- Kathrin Glau & Ricardo Pachon & Christian Potz, 2019. "Speed-up credit exposure calculations for pricing and risk management," Papers 1912.01280, arXiv.org.
- Kasper Larsen & Tanawit Sae Sue, 2015. "Radner equilibrium in incomplete Levy models," Papers 1507.02974, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Pringles, Rolando & Olsina, Fernando & Penizzotto, Franco, 2020. "Valuation of defer and relocation options in photovoltaic generation investments by a stochastic simulation-based method," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 846-864.
- Sandrine Lardic & Claire Gauthier, 2003.
"Un modèle multifactoriel des spreads de crédit : estimation sur panels complets et incomplets,"
Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 159(3), pages 53-69.
- Claire Gauthier & Sandrine Lardic, 2003. "Un modèle multifactoriel des spreads de crédit : estimation sur panels complets et incomplets," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 159(3), pages 53-69.
- René Garcia & Richard Luger & Eric Renault, 2000.
"Asymmetric Smiles, Leverage Effects and Structural Parameters,"
2000-57, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- René Garcia & Richard Luger & Éric Renault, 2001. "Asymmetric Smiles, Leverage Effects and Structural Parameters," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-01, CIRANO.
- GARCIA,René & LUGER, Richard & RENAULT, Éric, 2001. "Asymmetric Smiles, Leverage Effects and Structural Parameters," Cahiers de recherche 2001-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Garcia, R. & Luger, R. & Renault, E., 2001. "Asymmetric Smiles, Leverage Effects and Structural Parameters," Cahiers de recherche 2001-09, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Romuald Kenmoe & Simona Sanfelici, 2014. "An application of nonparametric volatility estimators to option pricing," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 393-412, October.
- Yang Wang & Baojun Bian & Jizhou Zhang, 2014. "Viscosity Solutions of Integro-Differential Equations and Passport Options in a Jump-Diffusion Model," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 122-144, April.
- Sang Byung Seo & Jessica A. Wachter, 2019. "Option Prices in a Model with Stochastic Disaster Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(8), pages 3449-3469, August.
- Dotsis, George & Psychoyios, Dimitris & Skiadopoulos, George, 2007. "An empirical comparison of continuous-time models of implied volatility indices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3584-3603, December.
- Aase, Knut K, 2005.
"The perpetual American put option for jump-diffusions with applications,"
University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management
qt31g898nz, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Aase, Knut K., 2005. "The perpetual American put option for jump-diffusions with applications," Discussion Papers 2005/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Aase, Knut K., 2004. "The perpetual American put option for jump-diffusions: Implications for equity premiums," Discussion Papers 2004/19, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- John Driffill & Turalay Kenc & Martin Sola, 2013. "Real Options With Priced Regime-Switching Risk," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(05), pages 1-30.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2015-06-20 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1506.03898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.