An inverse optimal stopping problem for diffusion processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Milgrom & Ilya Segal, 2002. "Envelope Theorems for Arbitrary Choice Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 583-601, March.
- Kristoffer Glover & Hardy Hulley & Goran Peskir, 2011. "Three-Dimensional Brownian Motion and the Golden Ratio Rule," Research Paper Series 295, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Pavel V. Gapeev, 2006. "Discounted Optimal Stopping for Maxima of some Jump-Diffusion Processes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-059, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Goran Peskir & Farman Samee, 2013. "The British call option," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 95-109, January.
- J. J. McCall, 1970. "Economics of Information and Job Search," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 113-126.
- Peter Carr & Robert Jarrow & Ravi Myneni, 2008.
"Alternative Characterizations Of American Put Options,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 5, pages 85-103
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Peter Carr & Robert Jarrow & Ravi Myneni, 1992. "Alternative Characterizations Of American Put Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 87-106, April.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 1997.
"Optimal Unemployment Insurance,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 412-438, April.
- Hopenhayn, H. & Nicolini, P.J., 1996. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance," RCER Working Papers 421, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas Sargent, 1999. "Matlab code for Hopenhayn-Nicolini's optimal unemployment insurance model," QM&RBC Codes 18, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Stéphane Villeneuve, 2007. "On the Threshold Strategies and Smooth-Fit Principle For Optimal Stopping Problems," Post-Print hal-00173165, HAL.
- Goran Peskir, 2005. "On The American Option Problem," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 169-181, January.
- Goran Peskir & Farman Samee, 2011. "The British Put Option," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 537-563, April.
- Pavel V. Gapeev, 2006. "Discounted Optimal Stopping for Maxima in Diffusion Models with Finite Horizon," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-057, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- S. D. Jacka, 1991. "Optimal Stopping and the American Put," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Kruse, Thomas & Strack, Philipp, 2015. "Optimal stopping with private information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 159(PB), pages 702-727.
- Goran Peskir, 2005. "The Russian option: Finite horizon," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 251-267, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Buso & Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2018.
"Termination Fees and Contract Design in Public-Private Partnerships,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0227, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Buso, Marco & Dosi, Cesare & Moretto, Michele, 2019. "Termination Fees and Contract Design in Public-Private Partnerships," ET: Economic Theory 281284, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Marco Buso & Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2018. "Termination Fees and Contract Design in Public-Private Partnerships," Working Papers 2018.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1406.0209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.