G-Doob-Meyer Decomposition and its Application in Bid-Ask Pricing for American Contingent Claim Under Knightian Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kramkov, D.O., 1994. "Optional decomposition of supermartingales and hedging contingent claims in incomplete security markets," Discussion Paper Serie B 294, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Wei Chen, 2013. "Fractional G-White Noise Theory, Wavelet Decomposition for Fractional G-Brownian Motion, and Bid-Ask Pricing Application to Finance Under Uncertainty," Papers 1306.4070, arXiv.org.
- RØdiger Frey, 2000. "Superreplication in stochastic volatility models and optimal stopping," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 161-187.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Wei Chen, 2013. "G-consistent price system and bid-ask pricing for European contingent claims under Knightian uncertainty," Papers 1308.6256, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1401.0677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .