Fractional G-White Noise Theory, Wavelet Decomposition for Fractional G-Brownian Motion, and Bid-Ask Pricing Application to Finance Under Uncertainty
G-framework is presented by Peng  for measure risk under uncertainty. In this paper, we define fractional G-Brownian motion (fGBm). Fractional G-Brownian motion is a centered G-Gaussian process with zero mean and stationary increments in the sense of sub-linearity with Hurst index $H\in (0,1)$. This process has stationary increments, self-similarity, and long rang dependence properties in the sense of sub-linearity. These properties make the fractional G-Brownian motion a suitable driven process in mathematical finance. We construct wavelet decomposition of the fGBm by wavelet with compactly support. We develop fractional G-white noise theory, define G-It\^o-Wick stochastic integral, establish the fractional G-It\^o formula and the fractional G-Clark-Ocone formula, and derive the G-Girsanov's Theorem. For application the G-white noise theory, we consider the financial market modelled by G-Wick-It\^o type of SDE driven by fGBm. The financial asset price modelled by fGBm has volatility uncertainty, using G-Girsanov's Theorem and G-Clark-Ocone Theorem, we derive that sublinear expectation of the discounted European contingent claim is the bid-ask price of the claim.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zengjing Chen & Larry G. Epstein, 2000.
"Ambiguity, risk and asset returns in continuous time,"
RCER Working Papers
474, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Zengjing Chen & Larry Epstein, 2002. "Ambiguity, Risk, and Asset Returns in Continuous Time," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1403-1443, July.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- M. Avellaneda & A. Levy & A. ParAS, 1995. "Pricing and hedging derivative securities in markets with uncertain volatilities," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 73-88.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Robert C. Merton, 1973. "Theory of Rational Option Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 141-183, Spring.
- Jan Ubøe & Bernt Øksendal & Knut Aase & Nicolas Privault, 2000. "White noise generalizations of the Clark-Haussmann-Ocone theorem with application to mathematical finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 465-496.
- Freddy Delbaen & Shige Peng & Emanuela Rosazza Gianin, 2010. "Representation of the penalty term of dynamic concave utilities," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 449-472, September.
- Shige Peng, 2006. "Modelling Derivatives Pricing Mechanisms with Their Generating Functions," Papers math/0605599, arXiv.org.
- T. J. Lyons, 1995. "Uncertain volatility and the risk-free synthesis of derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 117-133.
- Wei Chen, 2011. "Time Consistent Bid-Ask Dynamic Pricing Mechanisms for Contingent Claims and Its Numerical Simulations Under Uncertainty," Papers 1111.4298, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1306.4070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.