Statistical Mechanics of Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Casares, Miguel & Moreno, Antonio & Vázquez, Jesús, 2014.
"An estimated New-Keynesian model with unemployment as excess supply of labor,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 338-359.
- Miguel Casares & Antonio Moreno & Jesús Vázquez, 2010. "An Estimated New-Keynesian Model with Unemployment as Excess Supply of Labor," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1003, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Miguel Casares & Antonio Moreno & JesÃºs VÃ¡zquez, 2012. "An Estimated New-Keynesian Model with Unemployment as Excess Supply of Labor," Faculty Working Papers 01/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Casares, Miguel & Moreno, Antonio & Vázquez Pérez, Jesús, 2012. "An Estimated New-Keynesian Model with Unemployment as Excess Supply of Labor," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-07, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Miguel Casares & Antonio Moreno & JesÃºs VÃ¡zquez, 2010. "An Estimated New-Keynesian Model with Unemployment as Excess Supply of Labor," Faculty Working Papers 09/10, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Roberto Gabriele, 2002. "Labor Market Dynamics and Institutions: an Evolutionary Approach," LEM Papers Series 2002/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bohnert, Alexander & Gatzert, Nadine & Jørgensen, Peter Løchte, 2015. "On the management of life insurance company risk by strategic choice of product mix, investment strategy and surplus appropriation schemes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 83-97.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1309.5156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.