Admissible Trading Strategies under Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Schachermayer, 1994. "Martingale Measures For Discrete-Time Processes With Infinite Horizon," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 25-55.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5455 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:crs:wpaper:9513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Campi & Walter Schachermayer, 2006. "A super-replication theorem in Kabanov’s model of transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 579-596, December.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Jaksa Cvitanić & Ioannis Karatzas, 1996. "HEDGING AND PORTFOLIO OPTIMIZATION UNDER TRANSACTION COSTS: A MARTINGALE APPROACH-super-2," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 133-165.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Czichowsky, Christoph & Schachermayer, Walter, 2016. "Duality theory for portfolio optimisation under transaction costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63362, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer, 2015. "Portfolio optimisation beyond semimartingales: shadow prices and fractional Brownian motion," Papers 1505.02416, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Xiang Yu, 2015. "Optimal Investment with Random Endowments and Transaction Costs: Duality Theory and Shadow Prices," Papers 1504.00310, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Czichowsky, Christoph & Schachermayer, Walter & Yang, Junjian, 2017. "Shadow prices for continuous processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63370, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer, 2014. "Duality Theory for Portfolio Optimisation under Transaction Costs," Papers 1408.5989, arXiv.org.
- Christoph Czichowsky & Walter Schachermayer & Junjian Yang, 2014. "Shadow prices for continuous processes," Papers 1408.6065, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1308.1492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .